Sunday, October 28, 2012

Deuteronomy 14 - Changed Hearts Changed Lives

HBC6pm19-08-12.mp3

Passage: Deuteronomy 14

Originally Preached: 19/08/12 - 6pm Service - Hornsby Baptist Church
Series: Deuteronomy

Description: Changed hearts need to lead to changed lives.

Comment: This was a difficult get my head around. I don't spend a lot of time thinking about the food laws. But I feel like I got to place where I was comfortable with the passage and it's relevance today.

If you want to watch the (rather irrelevant) video I played at the beginning, you can see it here:



You'll also notice that I have some problems with my clicker during the sermon. I had just bought myself a new clicker so I could do presentations easier, but as it turned out it wasn't working for me at all, and kept stuffing up the PowerPoint. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home