Saturday, March 25, 2006

Popularity

It's interesting this preaching podcast/blog thing. My hits thing says that each sermon is getting almost 500 downloads each, and I get about 1000 downloads a month. And if there are that many people listening to each sermon, that's quite a large audience. That's larger than any of the groups that hear these sermons live.

But what's interesting is that if I do have hundreds of people listening to me I'm not hearing about it. I haven't got any emails saying "I'm listening" or "Your preaching is boring" or anything. So it's a little strange. I have this mildly large, anonymous audience I don't know what they think.

Oh well. I'm not too concerned, anonymity is one of the great things about the internet. And I've never emailed anyone when I've listened to their sermon on the net so I shouldn't expect anything back. Maybe I will email someone then. That's an idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home