Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Titus 2:11-15: Grace to do Good Works

630pm29-04-07.mp3

Passage: Passage
Originally Preached:29/04/07 - 6:30pm Service - St Stephen's Anglican, Belrose
Series: Grace

Description: The good things we do are not so that we can get good things, but because God has given good things, he has given grace, to us.

Comment: This is a bit older this message. I hadn't stuck it up before because the original recording didn't work very well, but I got it now.

I remember this being quite fun to do. I like the ideas. Grace is wonderful. And good works are great. So putting to two together.

Some people came up to me and asked me if I really did pick up a hot woman while dog walking. But I didn't in case you're wondering.

I think the problem of Christians being unable to give and receive grace is a big one. I think it's amazing that something that is so fundamental to our faith is so difficult for us to comprehend and live out. I feel like receiving grace is as important or more important to being able to show grace. Our faith starts at the point of receiving grace, if we can't do that, we're not going to get very far. So I'm always working at growing in it. And being on the receiving end of grace, once you get the hang of it, is pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home